production blog: flop or not?

welcome to the last and final production blog! today, i had my parents and sister watch our film in order to see if anything needed to be fixed. luckily, my parents have never been one to lie to me, so if there is an issue, they will tell me. firstly, my dad watched, and told me the only issue he could find was that in one scene, the music was too loud. that was an easy fix after i allerted jordyn about it. next, my mother. she was very suprised and thought it was very good, except that one of the scenes was extended for too long. that was a tricker fix, jordyn had to be carfull not to mess up any of the other transitions. my sister sister said we should find a way to make the sound of the police officer quieter. we needed to find a way to make the police sound muffled from far away, not underwater. it also needed to sound like it was coming from outside the door. jordyn decided that she would turn up the volume of the diegetic sound of the police officer and turn down the music. this neded to be fixed because the policec officers voice is supposed to signal the end of the film. i am greatful for everyone’s advice and suggestions on the film and know it was important for the film's success. I am so happy to have such an organised and trustworthy team for this project who took the time and effort to make this piece of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

production blog: Sound off 1, 2!

title research: always shrine

All About Me